Know Before You Buy
The Naked Holster is proudly made in Alabama.
Essential Holsters is owned and operated by two Army Combat Veterans.
- This is an in the waistband holster only.
- Each holster is only intended to fit the guns listed in the description. Using a holster for any gun not listed can be dangerous, and is not recommended. Doing so is at your own risk.
- Do not try to re-holster your weapon while the Naked Holster is attached to your clothing. It is designed to be removed and installed on the weapon outside of your waistband.
- The Naked Holster is designed to be worn with a drawstring, belt, or other waist-retention device.
- Always remove your weapon before taking off your pants, shorts, or other lower body apparel.
- The Naked Holster does NOT work on weapons with flashlights, lasers, or anything that alters the trigger well, or area in front of the trigger well.
- The Naked Holster is designed to fit very tight the first few times it is applied and will get smoother with use.
- The Naked Holster has carbon fiber mixed in with nylon and this can be abrasive to some weapon materials and finishes. Essential Holsters is not liable for any scratches or blemishes from using our holsters.
- Each holster is 3D printed and may have small cosmetic variations. We test each holster to ensure that any visual differences do not effect the function of the Naked Holster.
- People have a wide range of body types, carry weapons, and carry positions. Some weapon and carry positions may cause discomfort over longer periods of time.
- The teeth on the Naked holster are aggressive and may scratch traditional leather belts. Our clip is purposefully strong and aggressive to ensure that when you need to draw and use your weapon, the clip WILL remain on your belt and not block you from firing.